Starting at $4,499 (Installed)
4’X6’ Pro-Fit Micropondless™
Waterfall Basinwith 6′ Stream
There is nothing as relaxing as having a pond in your backyard. Whether you go with the tranquil scene of a water garden with waterlilies and goldfish or you go with the beauty of koi, having a pond in your back yard can be a source of hours of enjoyment.
Water gardens enhance your touch with nature. You’ll get enjoyment with all of the things it brings with it. Fish, frogs, butterflies, birds, pond plants, and all of the flowers you can plant around it. It really is a nature wonderland when you have one. It’s relaxing!
With the stress of work and long commutes, what better way to wind down than by sitting next to your very own pond. Let the relaxing, soothing sounds of running water ease your mind and take away the tension.
Aerate-1 Water Gardens include underwater lights with all of the ponds we build. When the sun goes down and the lights come on you enter into a magical wonderland. Everything in the pond is lit up and magnified. It’s like a gigantic aquarium. Our koi really come alive at night. We love watching them play and chase each other around. Lights really add a whole new dimension to your pond.
Think it takes too much time to take care of a water garden/pond? You should spend no more than 5-10 minutes a week cleaning out your skimmer basket of large debris and adding the “good” bacteria. Water gardens are meant to enjoy, not labor over all the time keeping them clean.
Each water garden we create is unique and custom designed just for you. Each one is personalized to enhance and beautify your existing landscape. There’s an infinite number of sizes and configurations available. And each Water Garden is custom-tailored for your specific location and budget.
Garden Waterfalls bring the natural beauty and soothing sounds of falling water into your garden.
Waterfalls transform your garden into a place of serenity and peace. The movement and vitality of falling water will energize you landscape.
The mesmerizing sound of a cascading waterfall in the privacy of your own landscaped area is the greatest water feature homeowners can implement into their own properties.
Pondless® Waterfalls are simply a re-circulating waterfall and/or stream without the presence of a pond. You can enjoy the sight and sound of running water without the maintenance of a pond.
If space is lacking in your yard or you have safety concerns with a pond, go Pondless®! The name basically explains it all. It’s a waterfall and stream, without the pond.
So why would you want a waterfall without a pond? The truth is that a Pondless® Waterfall isn’t for everyone, but it can be a great alternative for someone who isn’t quite sure if a pond is right for their family.
Ever wish you could put a water feature in your yard, but didn’t think you had the space? Or maybe you have young children or pets that you didn’t want to worry about getting into the pond? Or you just didn’t want the hassle of fish and water plants?
If these are some of the questions you have then we have the perfect solution for you! The Pondless Waterfall.
The Pondless Waterfall is just that – a waterfall without a pond. Create the soothing sound of water with only a waterfall. That is where most of the sound comes from in a pond anyway. If you had the extra space, you could add a gurgling stream and still no pond.
With a pondless waterfall you still get the benefits of a pond – mainly the relaxing sound of water, and also visits from birds, and dragonflies, maybe even some frogs. Pondless waterfalls are maintenance free. You can even turn them on and off, unlike a pond where the pump should run continuously to maintain a natural balanced ecosystem.
Fountainscapes are decorative fountains, bubbling urns, and fountain rocks all provide the soothing sight and sound of water in the landscape without taking up lots of space. They attract all kinds of butterflies and birds.
Fountainscapes provide homeowners with a unique and creative way to decorate their outdoor living space. Many homeowners desire the soothing sound of running water, but are just not ready for a pond. Aerate1 Landsacping & Ponds provides the perfect solution for capitalizing on these small, entry level water features.
• Rainwater Collection Systems make dollars and sense
• Reduce water bills including city storm sewer charges
• Alleviate demand on municipal systems
• Avoid strict watering schedules
• Better for your landscape than municipally treated water
• Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
• Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
• No chemicals have been added to rainwater
• The RainXchange™ System is Revolutionary
RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, it’s no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The worlds current challenge is to improve the planet’s water quality and then maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
The Aquascape RainXchange™ Harvesting Systems are a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvesting collection system.
Clean, Filtered Water Collection & Storage – While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria.
The RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape.
Collecting and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
Wildlife Habitat – Because the water stored in the RainXchange™ System is constantly moving and being aerated, it becomes a sanctuary for wildlife.
Water Feature Lifestyle – Enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today’s busy world.
Environmental Conservation – Capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.
Pond Koi Fish
So why would anyone want fish in their pond? Simply put, fish immediately bring life to the pond. In essence, they are the stars of the show. Not only do they add a splash of color to the surroundings, but they have awesome personalities.
Anybody who has Koi can tell you a hundred stories about how they eat out of their hand, follow them around the pond, or how they love to be petted. It is no wonder that most people want fish in their water feature.
“How MANY fish can you put in a given body of water?” is the wrong question.
The question should be how MUCH fish! Since the number is unimportant – consider length versus volume. The following parameters are better to consider:
½ inch of fish in ten gallons of water – Effortless pond keeping
1 inch of fish in ten gallons of water – Successful pond keeping
2 inches of fish in ten gallons of water – More difficult pond keeping – such ponds will need constant water testing and pH vigilance.
Five rules of Koi pond keeping
- One Inch of Fish per Ten Gallons of Water. Keep in mind that this rule assumes the maximum size of your fish.
- Test your water. Failure to know or even test for water quality is the cause and the cure of more than 60 percent of all fish illness cases. This means that when you discover a bacterial sore on your fish, you have to fix the water quality before you start throwing boxes of medicine at the sore! Then you can do a bird’s eye view of the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH. For this course, this is deep enough.
- To have healthy fish you need to sustain good water quality with relatively small, but relatively frequent water changes. Sometimes it may not be necessary to do as many water changes because the pond is constantly getting a supply of fresh water from rain or from topping the pond off because of evaporation.
- Keeping your water filtered is the most important concept of keeping fish. When it comes to keeping a water garden, your filter should be your most important investment. A good filter is going to keep the water clean and free of debris, ensuring that you have good water quality. There are two parts to a good filter. The first stage is mechanical filtration. Mechanical filtration serves to remove large debris from the water in the form of a skimmer or by other means. The second stage is biological filtration. Biological filtration is the process by which harmful substances such as ammonia and other toxic compounds are broken down by beneficial bacteria.
- Feed koi a small quantity of food and let them eat it, adding more as there are still mouths to take it … for five minutes … twice per day